motivation is her make up

2012:
continue to smile. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah!

2011:

smiles. Alhamdulillah. The rough journey of 2010 had made her the person she is today.
Nobody knows what the following 365 days would offer to her, but one things for sure, she will try her best not to trip twice, walk every single step with a much more positive attitude, a big huuge heart & believes that she have the most Mightiest, The Most Intelligent, The most Delicate Force with her; Allah Azzawajal. :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

after yesterday


this is how im feeling like now.





Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight
.
.
.

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm

This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry
.
.

theoretically, i should be crying right now.
but dont worry, i didnt. and insyaAllah i wouldnt.
ive transformed to that strong tough young lady.
(as if.. hehe)
.
.

When destiny calls you
You must be strong

I may not be with you
But you've got to hold on

one paper left.
so come on, finish this once and for all!

.
.

you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be in my heart, always
Always

Ijj'lal, rezeki Allah, ada di mana-mana.


kerana syurga itu, aspirasiku.

note :
1. i just minimized the video since i dont think the graphic offered was quite proper. mula2 tadi tak tgk, dengar je. sekali tgk macam kureng pula. forgive me. hehe...
2. dont get mistaken, im not referring to a particular person. i beleive, whatever happen, i will always have people around me that would support me in every single way and accept me as who i am.. esp my familiy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment