motivation is her make up

2012:
continue to smile. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah!

2011:

smiles. Alhamdulillah. The rough journey of 2010 had made her the person she is today.
Nobody knows what the following 365 days would offer to her, but one things for sure, she will try her best not to trip twice, walk every single step with a much more positive attitude, a big huuge heart & believes that she have the most Mightiest, The Most Intelligent, The most Delicate Force with her; Allah Azzawajal. :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

bukan kerana biru.


blue had never been my choice.
bright light blue, to be precise.
yet blue was the ones that left.

it was the first time for me to own such valueble thing,
with my own choice, my own money.

i was thinking deep.
should i just grab it, or should i wait for the next stock?
which was, at that time, has no guarantee when.

i knew i would only buy it once,
and for that i need to choose wisely.

between
the desire to own,
the desire to recieve,
the desire to read,
with my least interest on blue,
which one should i choose?

as "intuitional" as i was,
i followed my desire.
i HAVE to have it.
i WANT to have it!
the look, came next.

.
.
.

alhamdulillah.
it had been roughly 3 years since i owned it.
i had stickers on it, colourful tags and some pins on it.

it had been with me to many places.
tru many situation.

my ups, my downs.
my happiness, my sorrows.

waited for me when i began to forget it,
and welcomed me when i searched for it.
at any time, any place.

.
.
.

as time passed by,
it happens to be that blue was not that bad afterall.
i begin to appreciate its contents more rather than its colour.

every time i look at it,
i didnt see the "not so likey" blue colour,
but i see its "magical words and wisdom".

yes, the magical words,
from the creator of the world.

and alhamdulillah,
from the day i bought it until this very moment
there was not a second of regret, of choosing it.

:)

.
.
..



i told you i had always been tested with things that i like least.
and this "blue" thing is a part of it.

and yes, true indeed,

what favors you least, might be whats best for you
2:216



:)


kerana syurga itu, aspirasiku.


No comments:

Post a Comment